MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.1.1
Version 9.1.1 (Build Date - April 5th 2019)
MO71 Program version 9.1.1
Version 9.1.1 (Build Date - June 11th 2019)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.1.1 (Latest Build - June 11th 2019)
- Update web page links on licence dialog
- Fix problem where column filter does not act on hostname
- Fix problem of extra location entries when monitoring locations with '*' as their Queue Manager name
- Fix AUT file treatment of pubsub_change
- Fix for copy/pasting XML formatted message
- Improve formatting of list real numbers including infinity/NaN values
- Add functions usrcol() and exists() to filters and support greater range of colours
- Fix for client location connection names containing multiple host addresses.
- Progress dialogs added so you can see how far things are progressing when moving/copying messages
- Confirmation and Health check added for topic strings with leading and trailing spaces
- Use Queue Manager Id as subkey when displaying Cluster Queue Manager objects
- Honour the default DisplayRange preference setting when browsing queue from a browser
- Add option for 'sep=' meta line to CSV exports
- Move Queue Manager 'Protection Policy Capability' field to 'General' tab for better consistency
- Fix occasional MQRC_HMSG_ERROR failures
- Cope with slight format change of IBM MQ's maintenance web page.