MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to email@example.com and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.2.2
Version 9.2.2 (Build Date - February 24th 2021)
MO71 Program version 9.2.2
Version 9.2.2 (Build Date - May 8th 2021)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.2.2 (Latest Build - May 8th 2021)
- Fix issue where client channel pop-up dialog can cause dialog refresh
- Fix issue where main window font can change when location search is used
- Add support for export of CFSTRUCT in MQSC format
- Change to MQEV statistics fields to make them unsigned
- Add support for MQ V9.2.2
- Fix possible crash when updating location client definition
- Add JOBNAME parameter to Channel Status link in HTTP Web Page
- Fix missing "Display Type" error when displaying AMQP channel status over Web Access
- Fix possible crash if MO71 can not find the MQ library
- Added a new feature to %qmlist to allow the contents to be retrieved from an HTML file
- Add Authorisation Records to Web Access %qmlist keyword
- Fix for issue when using Security Groups without having a Password Cache file