MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.0.6
Version 9.0.6 (Build Date - March 19th 2018)
MO71 Program version 9.0.6
Version 9.0.6 (Build Date - May 24th 2018)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.0.6 (Latest Build - May 24th 2018)
- Fix for SUSPEND/RESUME CLUSTER commands to z/OS Queue Manager
- Fix colouring with bgcell() function in choice fields
- Support added for command level 905
- Fix report options error for Queue Managers V5.3 and earlier
- Dynamically load inet_pton() function to cover environment where function is not available
- Display "Queue Statistics" dialog on iSeries
- Allow user commands to be hidden from main menu using 'nomenu_user_commands'
- Hide password characters during data entry
- Ensure that message expiry is passed through to command server responses
- Add new preference option to control whether MO71 checks whether the Queue Manager command level is too new
- Fix windows oddity where pasting into a password field only pastes visible area
- Remove spurious message if MO71 started with no configuration file
- Fix manual where icons were missing in icon section
- Fix for possible crash when not authorized to Queue Manager
- Fix for 'Copy Location' not working
- Fix for empty Synchronise Dialog list